TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The following Terms and Conditions are a legal contract between the client and Pegasus Dressage Music regarding the use of this website and services.
Welcome to the website of Pegasus Dressage Music. By accessing our site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
The site and its original content, features, and services are owned by Pegasus Dressage Music and are protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws.
If, for any reason, we believe that our Terms and Conditions have not been upheld, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our website without prior notice or liability.
We will endeavour to post items the same or the following working day, upon completion of our editing process and following confirmation from the client. We always obtain proof of posting. We will do our very best to not only get your items with you as quickly as possible but also to assist if anything gets lost in the post.
If you require next day delivery or recorded delivery, please contact us to arrange.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We do not offer any returns on digital downloads - if there is a technical issue please then contact us and we will resend the file.
If you have chosen the wrong genre of music for your horse, this is unfortunately not our responsibility. We make every effort to guide our clients through the creative process and are always available to answer queries prior to and following purchase.
By confirming your music choices, you will also be agreeing to the terms below.
1) Music may be sped up or slowed down to suit the tempo of your horse's paces (as provided by your floor plan video) and the music will be edited to fit your floor plan. This is at the discretion of the editor.
2) You agree to proceed with the exact versions of the songs chosen for each pace.
3) Small edits to transitions, lead in music or endings can be made for free after the proof has been received.
4) The arrangement is written and edited to the video filmed or supplied (Including the tempo of each pace), not to how it may be performed after the edit has been completed. That is why it is vital that you ride and film your floor plan accurately and as you would wish to perform it in competition.
5) A change in music after the edit has been completed will cost a third of the original music arrangement price (ie. per pace). New CDs will be sent at cost price plus P&P.
6 ) Every effort will be made to ensure you have your music in time for your competition. However, normal turnaround for an arrangement is 15 working days and approximately 30 working days in peak competition season.